- ABAV End-of-Year Report Rawdon 2021 [B11744]
- Educational Project REPORT 2020_FINAL [B11586]
- Educational Project Rawdon February 2020 [B11585]
- ABAV Rawdon Elementary School 2020-21 [B11437]
Code of Conduct and Behaviour Plan
Rawdon Elementary adheres to a Code of Conduct, a dress code, and a Behavioural Plan. The Code of Conduct is posted throughout the school, the students' agenda and is supported by the entire REMS community. Following are the Code of Conduct, the dress code, and the Behavioural Plan:
RES CODE OF CONDUCT
Respect for others, yourself and the environment
All Around the School
Quietly greet others with a smile
Look at the teacher
Locker Areas & Hallways
Quickly get prepared
Take turns and play safely in assigned areas
Sit properly and calmly to eat
Be at the bus stop 10 minutes ahead of scheduled time
RES' Dress Code
Below is a list of what the RES staff considers inappropriate clothing at school:
We have purchased T-shirts that will be distributed to those students who choose to disregard our dress code.
RES is proud to encourage a positive learning environment.
Thank you for your support and collaboration.
8:05-9:05 1st period
9:05-10:05 2nd preiod
10:30-11:30 3rd Period
12:25-1:25 4th Period
1:50-2:50 5th Period
The following is a collaborative effort by teachers and bus drivers of REMS and ratified at a Governing Board meeting to ensure a safe and enjoyable ride to and from school for all students.
TICKETS & CONSEQUENCES *
- Warning and bus notice home
- Bus suspension and call home (gravity of situation = number of days)
- Bus suspension, notifying Director of Transportation, call home, and parent/student meeting. (gravity of situation = number of days)
- Indefinite suspension from bus pending review, notification & file of
- actions taken to Director of Transportation, telephone call and letter home as official notification
*Any ticket given which is deemed to have endangered the lives of students and the driver will result in an immediate bus suspension even if this is the first ticket received. (gravity of situation = number of days)
LET'S BE SAFE!
Please be at your bus stop on time! Poor weather or a change in bus drivers can delay the bus' arrival - PLEASE BE PATIENT!
Please note that your child may be taking a different numbered bus to return home.
SOME BASIC RULES:
- Stand back from the road
- Wait until the bus driver signals you to board
- Sit quietly on the bus
- Nothing goes out the windows of the bus (arms, heads, food, papers, etc.)
- Stay in your seat
- Respect and follow the bus driver's rules
- Buses cannot move until bus lane is free of students and adults
- Due to insurance and security regulations, bus changes are NOT possible.
REMEMBER - BUS LANE IS FOR BUSES ONLY!!